101 Cookbooks Shout-Out

I have a new favorite blog.  Now that I'm a professional (ahem) cook, my creative juices are a little more strained to come up with unique, healthy and delicious meals every week.  My sister recommended Heidi Swanson's 101 Cookbooks to me, which has proved to be just the sort of recipe database that I need.  Swanson's recipes are all vegetarian, with natural ingredients and classy little surprises (such as her quick-lunch quesadilla with capers).  This week I'll be making Moroccan Carrots and Green Spring Curry from her blog.  I'm particularly excited about the Green Spring Curry with Asparagus, Peas, and Tofu.  I'll be adding sugar snap peas - look out for my rendition of it soon!



Her section for cookies is also pretty great for the baking-challenged like me.  Check out these Olive Biscuit cookies!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts